At the Circulating Library Author Information: John Arthur Barry
Author: John Arthur Barry (1850–1911)
Biography: Australian author and journalist. See entry in ADB or Sutherland.
References: ADB; Sutherland
- Steve Brown's Bunyip and Other Stories. 1 vol. London: Remington, 1893.
- In the Great Deep: Sea Stories. 1 vol. London: Methuen, 1896.
- The Luck of the Native-Born. 1 vol. London: John Macqueen, 1898.
- Against the Tides of Fate. 1 vol. London: Duckworth and Co., 1899.
- A Son of the Sea. 1 vol. London: Duckworth and Co., 1899.