At the Circulating Library Author Information: Ann Fraser Tytler
Author: Ann Fraser Tytler (1783–1857)
Biography: Ann Fraser Tytler was the daughter of judge and historian Alexander Fraser Tytler, Lord Woodhouselee (1747–1813). Sister of historian Patrick Fraser Tytler.
References: British Census (1851); DNB (Alexander Fraser Tytler)
- Mary and Florence: or, Grave and Gay. 1 vol. London: Hatchard, 1835.
- Mary and Florence at Sixteen: A Continuation of "Grave and Gay". 1 vol. London: Hatchard, 1838.
- Leila: or, The Island. 1 vol. London: Hatchard, 1839.
- Leila in England: A Continuation of "Leila; or, The Island". 1 vol. London: Hatchard, 1842.
- Leila at Home: A Continuation of "Leila in England". 1 vol. London: Hatchard, 1852.