At the Circulating Library Author Information: Josiah Henry Harris
Author: Josiah Henry Harris (1848–1917)
Biography: Journalist. Born in 1848 in Plymouth, the son of journalist Josiah Harris. Worked as a journalist in London before turning to fiction. Died 1917.
References: British Census (1861, 1871); Kemp
- Saint Porth: The Wooing of Dolly Pentreath. 1 vol. London: John Milne, 1898.
- Esther's Pilgrimage: New Notes on Old Strings. 1 vol. London: John Macqueen, 1898.
- Our Cove: Stories from a Cornish Fisher Village. 1 vol. Truro: J. Pollard, 1900.
- Faith: A Story of Saint Porth. 1 vol. Truro: J. Pollard, 1900.
- The Luck of Wheal Veor, and Other Stories of the Mine, Moor, and Sea. 1 vol. Truro: J. Pollard, 1901.