At the Circulating Library Author Information: Hon. Emily Lawless
Author: Hon. Emily Lawless (1845–1913)
Biography: See entry in Sutherland.
- A Chelsea Householder. 3 vol. London: Sampson Low, 1882.
- A Millionaire's Cousin. 1 vol. London: Macmillan, 1885.
- Hurrish: A Study. 2 vol. Edinburgh: Blackwood, 1886.
- Major Lawrence, F. L. S.: A Novel. 3 vol. London: John Murray, 1887.
- Plain Frances Mowbray and Other Tales. 1 vol. London: John Murray, 1889.
- With Essex in Ireland: Being Extracts from a Diary kept in Ireland during the year 1599 by Mr. Henry Harvey. 1 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1890.
- Grania: The Story of an Island. 2 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1892.
- Maelcho: A Sixteenth-Century Narrative. 2 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1894.
- Traits and Confidences. 1 vol. London: Methuen, 1898.