At the Circulating Library Author Information: May Laffan Hartley
Author: May Laffan Hartley (1850–1916)
Alternate Name(s): Laffan (maiden name)
Biography: Novelist and short-story writer. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Sutherland
- Hogan, M. P.: A Novel. 3 vol. London: Henry S. King, 1876.
- The Hon. Miss Ferrard. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1877.
- Christy Carew: A Novel. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1880.
- Flitters, Tatters, and the Counsellor and Other Sketches. 1 vol. London: Macmillan, 1881.
- Ismay's Children. 3 vol. London: Macmillan, 1887.