Author Information At the Circulating Library
Author: Camilla Dufour Crosland (1812–1895)
Alternate Name(s): Toulmin (maiden name); Mrs. Newton Crosland (familiar name)
Biography: Writer. Editor of Ladies' Companion and Monthly Magazine. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Sutherland; Times (21 February 1895)
- Partners for Life: A Christmas Story. 1 vol. London: William S. Orr, 1847.
- Stratagems: A Story for Young People. 1 vol. London: Arthur Hall, 1849.
- The Young Lord, and Other Tales. 1 vol. London: Darton and Co., 1849.
- Lydia: A Woman's Book. 1 vol. London: Groombridge, 1852.
- Stray Leaves from Shady Places. 1 vol. London: Routledge, 1853.
- Hildred, the Daughter. 1 vol. London: Routledge, 1855.
- Mrs. Blake: A Story of Twenty Years. 3 vol. London: Hurst and Blackett, 1862.
- The Island of the Rainbow: A Fairy Tale and Other Fancies. 1 vol. London: Routledge, 1866.
- Hubert Freeth's Prosperity. 3 vol. London: Hurst and Blackett, 1873.