Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: Harper's New Monthly Magazine
History: Published monthly. The European version of the magazine differed slightly from the American version.
Novels and short stories serialized in Harper's New Monthly Magazine:
- Thomas Hardy. A Laodicean. December 1880-December 1881 (monthly).
- Richard Doddridge Blackmore. Springhaven. April 1886-April 1887 (monthly).
- H. Rider Haggard. Maiwa's Revenge. July-August 1888 (monthly).
- Thomas Hardy. "A Few Crusted Characters." Life's Little Ironies. March-June 1891 (monthly).
- Arthur Conan Doyle. "Lot No. 249." Round the Red Lamp. September 1892.
- Arthur Conan Doyle. The Refugees. January-June 1893 (monthly).
- George Du Maurier. Trilby. January-June 1894 (monthly).
- Thomas Hardy. Jude the Obscure. December 1894-November 1895 (monthly).
- Mary Augusta Ward. Eleanor. January-December 1900 (monthly).