Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: Tamworth Herald
History: Published weekly on Saturdays, price 1d.
References: British Newspaper Archive
Novels and short stories serialized in Tamworth Herald:
- J. Sheridan Le Fanu. Willing to Die. 8 January-21 May 1881 (weekly).
- George Robert Sims. Rogues and Vagabonds. 28 May-5 November 1881 (weekly).
- Edith Stewart Drewry. On Dangerous Ground. 12 November 1881-11 March 1882 (weekly).
- Frank Barrett. Folly Morrison. 15 April 1882-13 January 1883 (weekly).
- David Christie Murray. Joseph's Coat. 13 January-1 September 1883 (weekly).
- Thomas Wilkinson Speight. The Mysteries of Heron Dyke. 8 September 1883-7 June 1884 (weekly).
- David Christie Murray. A Life's Atonement. 14 June 1884-23 May 1885 (weekly).
- Thomas Wilkinson Speight. Under Lock and Key. 6 June 1885-5 June 1886 (weekly).
- Thomas Wilkinson Speight. Foolish Margaret. 12 June 1886-2 April 1887 (weekly).
- Thomas Wilkinson Speight. A Secret of the Sea. 9 April 1887-23 June 1888 (weekly).
- Eliza Margaret von Booth. Darby and Joan. 30 June 1888-[?] 1889 (weekly).
- James Murphy. The Haunted Church. 4 January-28 June 1890 (weekly).
- Albany de Grenier de Fonblanque. A Tangled Skein. 5 July 1890-25 July 1891 (weekly).
- Ernest Glanville. The Fossicker. 22 April-16 September 1893 (weekly).
- Jean Middlemass. The Mystery of Clement Dunraven. 16 June-13 October 1894 (weekly).
- Frederick William Robinson. Christie's Faith. 13 October 1894-15 June 1895 (weekly).
- Edith Stewart Drewry. For Somebody's Sake. 15 June-30 November 1895 (weekly).
- Alice Price. A Wilful Young Woman. 7 November 1896-[?] 1897 (weekly).
- Morley Roberts. A Son of Empire. 25 August-8 December 1900 (weekly).
- Herbert Russell. True Blue. 15 December 1900-9 March 1901 (weekly).
- Jean Middlemass. In Storm and Strife. 7 September-30 November 1901 (weekly).