Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: Cheshire Observer
History: Published weekly on Saturdays, price 1d.
References: British Newspaper Archive
Novels and short stories serialized in Cheshire Observer:
- Annie S. Swan. The Ayres of Studleigh. 3 January-2 May 1891 (weekly).
- Mary Kennard. That Pretty Little Horsebreaker. 9 May-24 October 1891 (weekly).
- Adeline Sergeant. Sir Anthony. 31 October 1891-23 April 1892 (weekly).
- Silas Kitto Hocking. "John Silent." Doctor Dick and Other Tales. 19 December 1891.
- Frederick Boyle. The Treasure of Thorburns. 30 April-8 October 1892 (weekly).
- Annie S. Swan. The Guinea Stamp. 1 October-31 December 1892 (weekly).
- David Christie Murray. Bob Martin's Little Girl. 29 July 1893-6 January 1894 (weekly).
- Mary Jemima Albert. The Luckiest Man in the World. 23 June-29 September 1894 (weekly).
- Adeline Sergeant. Dr. Endicott's Experiment. 26 January-30 March 1895 (weekly).
- George Alfred Henty. A Woman of the Commune. 27 April-12 October 1895 (weekly).
- William Clark Russell. My Danish Sweetheart. 19 October 1895-11 April 1896 (weekly).
- Sabine Baring-Gould. The Broom-Squire. 18 April-10 October 1896 (weekly).
- Florence Marryat. A Daughter of the Tropics. 31 July-25 December 1897 (weekly).
- John Edward Bloundelle Burton. The Seafarers. 14 January-8 April 1899 (weekly).