Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: The Dundee Courier
History: Published daily, price 1/2d. Carried fiction in weekly supplements published on Fridays or Saturdays.
References: British Newspaper Archive
Novels and short stories serialized in The Dundee Courier:
- Benjamin L. Farjeon. At the Sign of the Silver Flagon. 5 March-18 June 1875 (weekly).
- Joyce Emmerson Preston Muddock. As the Shadows Fall. 28 May-30 November 1875 (weekly).
- Frank Lee Benedict. Madame. 29 October 1875-19 May 1876 (weekly).
- Florence Marryat. Her Father's Name. 18 April-24 October 1876 (weekly).
- Mary Cecil Hay. The Arrandel Motto. 11 August 1876-6 March 1877 (weekly).
- Elizabeth Owens Blackburne. The Love that Loves Alway. 7 August-11 December 1877 (weekly).
- Florence Marryat. Written in Fire. 9 February-2 August 1878 (weekly).
- Frederick William Robinson. Coward Conscience. 11 October 1878-11 April 1879 (weekly).
- Frank Frankfort Moore. One Fair Daughter. 12 December 1879-9 July 1880 (weekly).
- Benjamin L. Farjeon. Great Porter Square. 5 October 1880-29 March 1881 (weekly).
- Benjamin L. Farjeon. The Sacred Nugget. 14 September 1883-29 February 1884 (weekly).
- Charles Gibbon. Heart's Delight. 21 October 1884-28 April 1885 (weekly).