Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: The Falkirk Herald
History: Published Wednesdays and Saturdays, price 1d. Generally carried fiction in the Saturday issue.
References: British Newspaper Archive
Novels and short stories serialized in The Falkirk Herald:
- George Manville Fenn. Eve at the Wheel. 26 January-14 June 1884 (weekly).
- Joseph Hatton. Cruel London. [?] 1889-9 August 1890 (weekly).
- Henry Herman. A King in Bohemia. 6 February-2 April 1892 (weekly).
- Adeline Sergeant. A Deadly Foe. [?] 1893-14 February 1894 (weekly).
- Rayne Butler. In the Power of Two. The Spider and the Fly. 21 February-2 May 1894 (weekly).
- George Manville Fenn. The Parson o' Dumford. 19 May-24 November 1894 (weekly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. Rough Justice. 5 February-18 June 1898 (weekly).
- Katharine S. Macquoid. A Ward of the King. 25 June-17 September 1898 (weekly).
- Florence Marryat. The Folly of Alison. 15 July-7 October 1899 (weekly).