Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: The Pall Mall Magazine
History: Published monthly, price 1s. Illustrated.
References: Ashley; British Periodicals; DNCJ; Sutherland
Novels and short stories serialized in The Pall Mall Magazine:
- George Meredith. Lord Ormont and his Aminta. December 1893-July 1894 (monthly).
- Arthur Conan Doyle. "The Green Flag." The Green Flag and Other Stories of War and Sport. June 1893.
- Walter Besant. "The Shrinking Shoe." In Deacon's Orders, etc.. November 1893.
- Sarah Grand. "The Yellow Leaf." Our Manifold Nature. September-November 1893 (monthly).
- H. Rider Haggard. Joan Haste. September 1894-July 1895 (monthly).
- Margaret Oliphant. "John." A Widow's Tale and Other Stories. March 1894.
- Walter Besant. The City of Refuge. March-October 1896 (monthly).
- Robert Louis Stevenson. St. Ives. November 1896-November 1897 (monthly).
- Grant Allen. "Janet's Nemesis." Twelve Tales with a Headpiece, a Tailpiece, and an Intermezzo. October 1896.
- H. G. Wells. "A Story of the Days to Come." Tales of Space and Time. June-October 1897 (monthly).
- Joseph Conrad. "Typhoon." Typhoon, and Other Stories. January-March 1902 (monthly).
- Joseph Conrad. "To-Morrow." Typhoon, and Other Stories. August 1902.