Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
History: Published monthly, price 6d. Continues Every Girl's Magazine. Incorporated The Victorian Magazine. Edited by L. T. Meade (1887?1893).
References: Ashley; DNCJ; Nineteenth-Century UK Periodicals: New Readerships; Sutherland
Novels and short stories serialized in Atalanta:
- H. Rider Haggard. "A Tale of Three Lions." Allan's Wife and Other Tales. October-December 1887 (monthly).
- William Edward Norris. Miss Shafto. October 1888-September 1889 (monthly).
- Grant Allen. The White Man's Foot. April-September 1888 (monthly).
- Clemence Housman. The Were-wolf. December 1890.
- Katharine S. Macquoid. Maisie Derrick. October 1891-September 1892 (monthly).
- Robert Louis Stevenson. Catriona. December 1892-September 1893 (monthly).
- Margaret Oliphant. Sir Robert's Fortune. October 1893-September 1894 (monthly).
- Margaret Wolfe Hungerford. The Three Graces. October 1894-May 1895 (monthly).
- Agnes Giberne. The Girl at the Dower House and Afterward. October 1895-March 1896 (monthly).