At the Circulating Library Periodical Information: The Lady's Realm
Periodical: The Lady's Realm
History: Published monthly, price 6d. Full title is The Lady's Realm: An Illustrated Monthly Magazine. Edited by W.H. Wilkins (1896–1902).
References: Ashley; Margaret Versteeg, Sue Thomas, and Joan Huddleston, Index to Fiction in The Lady's Realm (University of Queensland, 1981)
Novels and short stories serialized in The Lady's Realm:
- Marie Corelli. Jane. November 1896.
- S. R. Crockett. Lad's Love. November 1896 to April 1897 (monthly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. In High Places. November 1897 to October 1898 (monthly).
- Mary Crawford Fraser. The Splendid Porsenna. May 1899 to October 1899 (monthly).
- Arabella Kenealy. Charming Renée. November 1899 to October 1900 (monthly).
- Sarah Grand. Babs the Impossible. June 1900 to April 1901 (monthly).
- Walter Besant. No Other Way. November 1901 to October 1902 (monthly).