At the Circulating Library Periodical Information: The Pall Mall Magazine
Periodical: The Pall Mall Magazine
History: Published monthly, price 1s. Illustrated.
References: Ashley; British Periodicals; DNCJ; Sutherland
Novels and short stories serialized in The Pall Mall Magazine:
- Arthur Conan Doyle. "The Green Flag." The Green Flag and Other Stories of War and Sport. June 1893.
- Robert Barr. "A New Explosive." The Face and the Mask. September 1893.
- Sarah Grand. "The Yellow Leaf." Our Manifold Nature. September 1893 to November 1893 (monthly).
- Walter Besant. "The Shrinking Shoe." In Deacon's Orders, etc.. November 1893.
- George Meredith. Lord Ormont and his Aminta. December 1893 to July 1894 (monthly).
- Margaret Oliphant. "John." A Widow's Tale and Other Stories. March 1894.
- Frank R. Stockton. Pomona's Travels. March 1894 to September 1894 (monthly).
- H. Rider Haggard. Joan Haste. September 1894 to July 1895 (monthly).
- Sara Jeanette Duncan. His Honor and a Lady. September 1895 to February 1896 (monthly).
- Walter Besant. The City of Refuge. March 1896 to October 1896 (monthly).
- Grant Allen. "Janet's Nemesis." Twelve Tales with a Headpiece, a Tailpiece, and an Intermezzo. October 1896.
- Robert Louis Stevenson. St. Ives. November 1896 to November 1897 (monthly).
- H. G. Wells. "A Story of the Days to Come." Tales of Space and Time. June 1897 to October 1897 (monthly).
- Anthony Hope. Rupert of Hentzau. December 1897 to July 1898 (monthly).
- Charles John Cutcliffe Hyne. Prince Rupert the Buccaneer. April 1898 to July 1898 (monthly).
- S. R. Crockett. The Silver Skull. August 1898 to April 1899 (monthly). (Irregular).
- Henry Brereton Marriott Watson. The Skirts of Happy Chance. November 1898 to June 1899 (monthly).
- Flora Annie Steel. The Hosts of the Lord. September 1899 to April 1900 (monthly).
- Joseph Conrad. "Typhoon." Typhoon, and Other Stories. January 1902 to March 1902 (monthly).
- Joseph Conrad. "To-Morrow." Typhoon, and Other Stories. August 1902.