Serialization-Year Information At the Circulating Library
Titles that began serialization in the year 1843:
- Countess of Blessington. Strathern: or, Life at Home and Abroad. A Story of the Present Day. The Sunday Times 12 November 1843-15 December 1844 (weekly).
- Henry Cockton. The Sisters: or, England and France. A Romance of Real Life. The Illustrated London News 18 March-23 December 1843 (weekly).
- Rev. George Croly. Marston: or, The Soldier and Statesman. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine June 1843-October 1845 (monthly).
- Charles Dickens. The Life and Adventures of Martin Chuzzlewit. Part Issue 20 parts, January 1843-July 1844 (monthly).
- Catherine Gore. Modern Chivalry: or, A New Orlando Furioso. Ainsworth's Magazine July-December 1843 (monthly).
- G. P. R. James. Arrah Neil: or, Times of Old. The Dublin University Magazine July 1843-August 1844 (monthly).
- Capt. Charles Knox. Harry Mowbray. Part Issue January-December 1843 (monthly).
- Charles Lever. Arthur O'Leary, his Wanderings and Ponderings in Many Lands. The Dublin University Magazine January-December 1843 (monthly).
- Charles Lever. Tom Burke of "Ours". Part Issue 20 parts, February 1843-September 1844 (monthly).
- William Maginn. John Manesty, the Liverpool Merchant. Ainsworth's Magazine July 1843-September 1844 (monthly).
- John Henry Mancur. The Palais Royal: An Historical Romance. Metropolitan Magazine December 1843-August 1844 (monthly).
- Eliza Meteyard. The Struggles for Fame: A Novel. Tait's Edinburgh Magazine December 1843-April 1844 (monthly).
- Erskine Neale. The Experiences of a Gaol Chaplain. Bentley's Miscellany May 1843-January 1846 (monthly).
- Richard Brinsley Peake. Cartouche, the Celebrated French Robber. The Sunday Times 12 November 1843-10 March 1844 (weekly).
- James Malcolm Rymer. Ada, the Betrayed: or, The Murder at the Old Smithy. A Romance of Passion. Lloyd's Penny Weekly Miscellany [?] January-[?] December 1843 (weekly).
- James Malcolm Rymer. The Black Monk: or, The Secret of the Grey Turret. A Romance. Part Issue 52 parts, 18 March 1843-[?] March 1844 (weekly).
- Robert Smith Surtees. Hillingdon Hall: or, The Cockney Squire. A Tale of Country Life. The New Sporting Magazine February 1843-June 1844 (monthly).