Serialization-Year Information At the Circulating Library
Titles that began serialization in the year 1845:
- William Harrison Ainsworth. Auriol: or, The Elixir of Life. New Monthly Magazine July-August 1845 (monthly).
- Charles Dickens. Oliver Twist: or, The Parish Boy's Progress. Part Issue 10 parts, December 1845-September 1846 (monthly).
- G. P. R. James. Beauchamp: or, The Error. New Monthly Magazine August 1845-November 1846 (monthly).
- G. P. R. James. The Castle of Ehrenstein: Its Lords, Spiritual and Temperal: Its Inhabitants, Earthly and Unearthly. Ainsworth's Magazine July-November 1845 (monthly; unfinished).
- G. P. R. James. The Stepmother: or, Evil Doings. The Sunday Times 5 January 1845-4 January 1846 (weekly).
- Douglas William Jerrold. St Giles and St James. Douglas Jerrold's Shilling Magazine January 1845-May 1847 (monthly).
- Hannah Maria Jones. The Ruined Cottage: or, The Farmer's Maid. A Romance of Real Life. Part Issue 78 parts, 1845-47 (weekly).
- Frederick Marryat. The Privateer's Man, One Hundred Years Ago. New Monthly Magazine August 1845-June 1846 (monthly).
- William Hamilton Maxwell. Brian O'Linn: or, Luck is Everything. Bentley's Miscellany November 1845-December 1847 (monthly).
- Emma Robinson. Caesar Borgia: A Historical Romance. Ainsworth's Magazine August-November 1845 (monthly).
- Charles Rowcroft. The Bushranger of Van Diemen's Land. Hood's Magazine May 1845-September 1846 (monthly).
- Charles Rowcroft. The Chronicles of "The Fleet Prison". Hood's Magazine May 1845-February 1846 (monthly).
- James Malcolm Rymer. Varney the Vampyre: or, The Feast of Blood. A Romance. Part Issue 109 parts, 1845-1847 (weekly).