At the Circulating Library Serialization Information: 1855
Titles that began serialization in the year 1855:
- William Harrison Ainsworth. The Spendthrift: A Tale. Bentley's Miscellany January 1855-January 1857 (monthly).
- Clara de Chatelain. The Man of Many Daughters. Reynold's Miscellany 15 September 1855-14 June 1856 (weekly).
- Charles Dickens. Little Dorrit. Part Issue 20 parts, December 1855-June 1857 (monthly).
- James Hain Friswell. The Young Couple and Miscellanies. The Illustrated London Magazine October-December 1855 (monthly).
- Charles James Lever. The Fortunes of Glencore. The Dublin University Magazine August 1855-April 1857 (monthly).
- George William MacArth Reynolds. Agnes: or, Beauty and Pleasure. Part Issue 52 parts, 12 December 1855-January 1857 (weekly).
- Ellen Wood. The House of Halliwell. Bentley's Miscellany September 1855-November 1856 (monthly).