At the Circulating Library Title Information: A Moment of Madness, and Other Stories
Author and Title: Florence Marryat. A Moment of Madness, and Other Stories
First Edition: London: F. V. White, 1883. 3 volumes, post 8vo, 31s 6d.
- "Leopold-Ferdinand, Duc de Brabant." Temple Bar, March 1869 (monthly)
- "In the Heart of the Ardennes." Belgravia, October 1869 (monthly)
- "Captain Norton's Diary." Belgravia, May-June 1870 (monthly)
- "Amy's Lover." Temple Bar, September 1871 (monthly)
- "Still Waters." Temple Bar, May 1872 (monthly)
Summary: According to the author's note, the stories are reprinted from Temple Bar, Belgravia, The East Anglia Holiday Annual, Judy's Annual, Dipose's Annual, The Editor's Box, and The Bolton Evening News. Contains the stories "A Moment of Madness," "Captain Norton's Diary," "Old Contrairy," "Sent to His Death!", "Lost in the Marshes," "Leopold-Ferdinand, Duc de Brabant," "The Invisible Tenants of Rushmere," "Amy's Lover," "Little White Souls," "Still Waters," "Chit-Chat from Andalusia," "The Secret of Economy," "Mother," "In the Heart of the Ardennes," "A Midsummer's Nightmare," and "The Ghost of Charlotte Cray."
- Volume 1 from Google Books
- Volume 2 from Google Books
- Volume 3 from Google Books
- Search for title at The Online Books Page (please note: the search will take you out of At the Circulating Library)