At the Circulating Library Title Information: A Honeymoon in Space
Author and Title: George Griffith. A Honeymoon in Space
First Edition: London: C. Arthur Pearson, 1901. 1 volume, cr. 8vo., 6s.
- "A Visit to the Moon." Pearson's Magazine, January 1900
- "The World of the War God." Pearson's Magazine, February 1900
- "A Glimpse of the Sinless Star." Pearson's Magazine, March 1900
- "The World of the Crystal Cities." Pearson's Magazine, April 1900
- "In Saturn's Realm." Pearson's Magazine, May 1900
- "Homeward Bound." Pearson's Magazine, June 1900
Summary: Illustrated by Stanley Wood and Harold Piffard. A revised version of six stories which appeared in Pearson's Magazine under the title Stories of Other Worlds.
References: BL; EC
- Search for title at The Online Books Page (please note: the search will take you out of At the Circulating Library)