At the Circulating Library Title Information: Avillion, and Other Tales
Author and Title: Dinah Marie Craik. Avillion, and Other Tales
First Edition: London: Smith, Elder, 1853. 3 volumes, post 8vo., 31s. 6d.
- "The Sculptor of Bruges." Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, 20 February 1847
- "The Italian's Daughter." Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, 27 November 1847
- "The Self-Seer." Fraser's Magazine, January 1849 to March 1849 (monthly)
- "The Sculptor of Bruges." The London Journal, 18 June 1859
Summary: According to the author's note, the stories are reprinted from Fraser's, Bentley's, Sharpe's, Jerrold's, and Dublin University Magazine.
References: BL; EC
- Search for title at The Online Books Page (please note: the search will take you out of At the Circulating Library)