At the Circulating Library Title Information: A Gentleman's Gentleman
Author and Title: Max Pemberton. A Gentleman's Gentleman: Being Certain Pages from the Life and Strange Adventures of Sir Nicolas Steele, Bart
First Edition: London: A. D. Innes, 1896. 1 volume, cr. 8vo., 6s.
- "We Make Ready the Wedding Garment." The Minster, July 1895
- "We Open the Golden Egg." The Minster, August 1895
- "At the Maison d'Or [The Phantom Staircase]." The Minster, September 1895
- "The Great White Diamond." The Minster, October 1895
- "Queen and Knave." The Minster, November 1895
- "I Leave My Master." The Minster, December 1895
Summary: Originally titled From the Diary of a Valet during its serial run.
References: BL; EC
- Search for title at The Online Books Page (please note: the search will take you out of At the Circulating Library)