Author: C. G. H.
Author: C. G. H. (birth and death dates unknown)
Biography: This woman author cannot be traced. Several sources identify her as "Mrs. C. G. Hamilton," the wife of clergyman Charles Gillingham Hamilton. It is unlikely to be true.
- The Curate of Linwood: or, The Real Strength of the Christian Ministry. 1 vol. London: Seeley, 1845.
- Margaret Waldegrave: or, The Power of Truth. 1 vol. Edinburgh: W. P. Kennedy, 1845.
- Amy Harrington: or, A Sister's Love. 1 vol. London: James Nisbet, 1848.
- Constance Lyndsay: or, The Progress of Error. 1 vol. Edinburgh: W. P. Kennedy, 1849.
- Norman Leslie: A Tale of Scottish History in the Sixteenth Century. 1 vol. London: James Nisbet, 1850.
- Carlington Castle: A Tale of the Jesuits. 1 vol. London: James Nisbet, 1852.
- The Unclaimed Daughter: A Mystery of our Own Day. 1 vol. Bath: Binns and Goodwin, 1853.
- The Exiles of Italy. 1 vol. Edinburgh: Thomas Constable, 1857.
How to Cite