At the Circulating Library Author Information: William Blanchard Jerrold
Author: William Blanchard Jerrold (1826–1884)
Biography: Journalist and playwright. Son of writer Douglas William Jerrold. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Sutherland
- The Disgrace to the Family: A Story of Social Distinctions. 1 vol. London: Darton and Co., 1848.
- Two Lives: A Novel. 2 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1862.
- Up and Down in the World. 3 vol. London: C. J. Skeet, 1863.
- Passing the Time: A Story of Some Romance and Prose in the Life of Arthur Newlands. 2 vol. London: Sampson Low, 1865.
- The Story of Madge and The Fairy Content. 1 vol. London: J. C. Hotten, 1870.
- Cent per Cent: A Story Written upon a Bill Stamp. 1 vol. London: J. C. Hotten, 1871.
- Black Eyed Susan's Boys. 1 vol. London: Frederick Warne, 1876.