At the Circulating Library Author Information: Eustace Clare Grenville Murray
Author: Eustace Clare Grenville Murray (1819–1881)
Alternate Name(s): Mark Hope (ps); The Roving Englishman (ps); Trois-Etoiles (pseudonym)
Biography: Journalist and diplomat. Father of novelist Reginald T. S. C. Grenville Murray. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; pers inf (Geoff Berridge); Sutherland; Wolff
- Walter Evelyn: or, The Long Minority. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1853.
- The Member for Paris: A Tale of the Second Empire. 3 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1871.
- Young Brown: or, The Law of Inheritance. 3 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1874.
- The Boudoir Cabal. 3 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1875.
- The Prodigal Daughter: A Story of Female Prison Life. 3 vol. London: Chapman and Hall, 1879.
- That Artful Vicar: The Story of What a Clergyman Tried to Do for Others and Did for Himself. 2 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1879.
- Six Months in the Ranks: or, The Gentleman Private. 1 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1881.