At the Circulating Library Author Information: Thomas Chandler Haliburton
Author: Thomas Chandler Haliburton (1796–1865)
Biography: Politician and writer. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Sutherland
- The Clockmaker: or, The Sayings and Doings of Samuel Slick, of Slickville. 1 vol. London: Bentley, 1837.
- The Clockmaker: Second Series. 1 vol. London: Bentley, 1838.
- The Clockmaker: Third Series. 1 vol. London: Bentley, 1840.
- The Attache: or, Sam Slick in England. 4 vol. London: Bentley, 1843.
- The Old Judge: or, Life in a Colony. 2 vol. London: Henry Colburn, 1849.
- Sam Slick's Wise Saws and Modern Instances: or, What he Said, Did, or Invented. 2 vol. London: Hurst and Blackett, 1853.
- The Americans at Home: or, Byeways, Backwoods, and Prairies. 3 vol. London: Hurst and Blackett, 1854.
- Nature and Human Nature. 2 vol. London: Hurst and Blackett, 1855.