At the Circulating Library Author Information: Robina Forrester Hardy
Author: Robina Forrester Hardy (1835–1891)
Biography: Author and worker with the poor. Daughter of surgeon Thomas Hardy and Robina Forrester, daughter of Robert Forrester the Treasurer of the Bank of Scotland. Buried in the Canongate Kirkyard, Edinburgh. See entry in Sutherland.
References: Boase; Sutherland
- Hester Glen's Holidays: and How She Spent Them. 1 vol. Glasgow: John S. Marr and Sons, 1881.
- Jock Halliday, a Grassmarket Hero: or, Sketches of Life and Character in an Old City Parish. 1 vol. London: Oliphant, 1883.
- Glenairlie: or, The Last of the Graemes. 1 vol. London: Oliphant, 1884.
- Archie: A Story of Changing Fortunes, and Other Stories. 1 vol. London: Oliphant, 1885.
- Fickle Fortune. 1 vol. London: Oliphant, 1886.
- Kilgarvie. 1 vol. London: Oliphant, 1889.
- Johnnie: or, 'Only a Life'. 1 vol. London: Oliphant, 1889.
- Tibby's Tryst: or, 'I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills'. 1 vol. London: Oliphant, 1891.
- Polly, who was 'Nobody's Child'. 1 vol. London: S.P.C.K., 1891.