At the Circulating Library Author Information: John Mackie
Author: John Mackie (1862–1939)
Biography: Traveller and author. See entry in Sutherland.
- The Devil's Playground: A Story of the Wild North West. 1 vol. London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1894.
- Sinners Twain: A Romance of the Great Lone Land. 1 vol. London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1895.
- They that sit in Darkness: A Story of the Australian Never-Never. 1 vol. London: Hutchinson, 1897.
- The Prodigal's Brother: A Story of Western Life. 1 vol. London: Jarrold and Son, 1899.
- The Man who Forgot: A Strange Experience. 1 vol. London: Jarrold and Son, 1901.
- The Heart of the Prairie. 1 vol. London: George Newnes, 1901.