At the Circulating Library Author Information: Charles James Wills
Author: Charles James Wills (1842–1912)
Biography: Physician, traveller, and author. Co-wrote four novels with F. C. Philips. See entry in Sutherland.
References: Sutherland; Who's Who (1910)
- The Pit Town Coronet: A Family Mystery. 3 vol. London: Ward and Downey, 1888.
- The Great Dorémi: Being the Life Romance of Antonio Pisani, the Last of his Line. 1 vol. London: Alexander Gardner, 1890.
- Jardyne's Wife: A Novel. 3 vol. London: Trischler, 1891.
- John Squire's Secret: A Novel. 3 vol. London: Ward and Downey, 1891.
- Was he Justified?: A Novel. 1 vol. London: Spencer Blackett, 1891.
- Laura Ruthven's Widowhood. 3 vol. London: Lawrence and Bullen, 1892.
- His Sister's Hand: A Novel. 3 vol. London: Griffith and Farran, 1892.
- In and about Bohemia: Being Forty-one Short Stories. 1 vol. London: Griffith and Farran, 1892.
- Her Portrait: or, Phillida's Fortunes. A Story told with Pen and Pencil. 1 vol. London: Griffith and Farran, 1893.
- Behind an Eastern Veil: A Plain Tale of Events Occuring in the Experience of a Lady. 1 vol. Edinburgh: Blackwood, 1894.
- An Easy-Going Fellow. 1 vol. London: Chatto and Windus, 1896.
- His Dead Past. 1 vol. London: Chatto and Windus, 1897.
- The Yoke of Steel: A Novel. 1 vol. London: Hurst and Blackett, 1897.