At the Circulating Library Author Information: Mary Francis Chapman
Author: Mary Francis Chapman (1838–1884)
Alternate Name(s): J. Calder Ayrton (pseudonym); Francis Meredith (pseudonym)
Biography: Novelist. She co-authored a novel with her father. See entry in DNB, Loeber, or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Loeber; Sutherland
- Mary Bertrand. 3 vol. London: Hurst and Blackett, 1860.
- Lord Bridgenorth's Niece. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1862.
- A Scotch Wooing. 2 vol. London: Henry S. King, 1875.
- Gerald Marlowe's Wife: A Novel. 3 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1876.
- The Gift of the Gods: A Novel. 2 vol. London: Chapman and Hall, 1879.