Author: Katherine Saunders
Author: Katherine Saunders (1839–1894)
Alternate Name(s): Cooper (married name)
Biography: Daughter of novelist John Saunders. See entry in DNB or Sutherland (under her father). NB: Not all of her titles have been traced.
References: DNB; Sutherland
- The Haunted Crust. 2 vol. London: Alexander Strahan, 1871.
- Margaret and Elizabeth: A Story of the Sea. 1 vol. London: Henry S. King, 1873.
- Joan Merryweather and Other Tales. 1 vol. London: Henry S. King, 1874.
- Gideon's Rock and Other Tales. 1 vol. London: Henry S. King, 1874.
- The High Mills. 3 vol. London: Henry S. King, 1875.
- Sebastian. 1 vol. London: Macmillan, 1878.
- Heart Salvage by Sea and Land. 3 vol. London: Chatto and Windus, 1884.
- Nearly in Port: or, Phoebe Mostyn's Life Story. 1 vol. London: R. T. S., 1886.