Author: Charles Henry Ross
Author: Charles Henry Ross (1835–1897)
Biography: Magazine editor and cartoonist. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Sutherland
- The Strange Adventures of Two Single Gentlemen: A Big Black Box, and a Green Cotton Umbrella; with Some Particulars respecting a Young Lady in Curl-Papers. 1 vol. London: George Goody, 1864.
- The Strange Career of Thomas Gander and his Friend and Tutor Doctor Quack: Being a True Relation of their Wonderful Adventures and Extraordinary Discoveries in London-town and Elsewhere. 1 vol. London: John Maxwell, 1865.
- The Great Gun: An Eccentric Biography. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1865.
- The Eldest Miss Simpson: Her Haps and Mishaps; her Offers and Engagements; her Grandest Success and Most Woeful Failure. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1866.
- A Seaside Sensation at Whilkington-Super-Mare: Being the Story of a Runaway Couple, a Long-Lost Child, and a Young Person who Found her own Tea and Sugar. 1 vol. London: Routledge, 1866.
- A Week with Mossoo: with a Weakness for Mamselle. 1 vol. London: Routledge, 1867.
- The Extraordinary Adventures of a Young Lady's Wedding Bonnet, up the Rhine, over the Alps, and among the Italian Banditti, being an Episode in the Li. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1867.
- The Pretty Widow: A Novel. 2 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1868.
- A London Romance. 3 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1869.
- The Story of a Honeymoon. 1 vol. London: J. C. Hotten, 1869.
- A Private Inquiry: A Novel. 3 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1870.
- Hush Money: A Life Drama in Four Acts. 1 vol. London: John Dicks, 1871.
- Lovely Angelina: Being the Story of an Extraordinary Love Affair Confidentially Communicated by Several Persons, and Collected and Published (Without Permission). 1 vol. London: C. H. Clarke, 1874.
- The Twopenny Twins: A Domestic Drama for Home Reading. Performed by Major Penny, and a Numerous Staff of Auxiliaries. 1 vol. London: Judy Office, 1877.
- All the Way One Shilling: Judy's Book for Anywhere and All Times. The Original Scenery in the Distance, the Figures in the Foreground, and the Various Legends Attached Thereto. 1 vol. London: Judy Office, 1877.
How to Cite