Author: George Augustus Sala
Author: George Augustus Sala (1828–1895)
Alternate Name(s): Benedict Cruiser (pseudonym)
References: DNB; NCBEL; RLF; Ralph Straus, Sala: The Portrait of an Eminent Victorian (Constable, 1942); Sutherland
- How I Tamed Mrs. Cruiser. 1 vol. London: James Blackwood, 1858.
- The Baddington Peerage: Who Won, and Who Wore It. A Story of the Best and Worst of Society. 3 vol. London: C. J. Skeet, 1860.
- The Seven Sons of Mammon: A Story. 3 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1862.
- The Two Prima Donnas, and The Dumb Door Porter: (A Tale Imitated from the Russian of Tourguenieff). 1 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1862.
- The Ship Chandler and Other Tales. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1862.
- The Strange Adventures of Captain Dangerous: Who was a Soldier. . . and Died at Last in his Own House in Hanover Square. 3 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1863.
- The Perfidy of Captain Slyboots and Other Tales. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1863.
- Quite Alone. 3 vol. London: Chapman and Hall, 1864.
- The Late Mr. D--: And other Tales. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1869.
- Make Your Game: or, The Adventures of the Stout Gentleman, the Slim Gentleman, and the Man with the Iron Chest. A Narrative of the Rhine and Thereabouts. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1870.
- The Story of the Comte de Chambord: A Trilogy. 1 vol. London: Routledge, 1873.
- Margaret Forster: A Dream within a Dream. 1 vol. London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1897.
How to Cite