Author: Arnold Gray
Author: Arnold Gray (birth and death dates unknown)
Alternate Name(s): (pseudonym); H. Cliffe Halliday (pseudonym)
Biography: Contributor to the Family Herald, very likely a woman. The author used the pseudonym "Arnold Gray" for her first two novels but inexplicably switched to "H. Cliffe Halliday" for two later novels. This author cannot be traced.
- The Wild Warringtons: A Family History. 3 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1884.
- Like Lost Sheep: A Riverside Story. 3 vol. London: Ward and Downey, 1885.
- Periwinkle: An Autobiography. 3 vol. London: Ward and Downey, 1888.
- A Happy Wooing. 2 vol. London: Hurst and Blackett, 1890.
- Someone Must Suffer: A Romance. 3 vol. London: Chapman and Hall, 1891.
- The One Maid for Me!. 1 vol. London: William Stevens, 1895.