At the Circulating Library Author Information: Marcus Clarke
Author: Marcus Clarke (1846–1881)
Biography: Novelist and playwright. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Sutherland
- His Natural Life. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1875.
- Twixt Shadow and Shine: An Australian Story of Christmas. 1 vol. London: Swan Sonnenschein, 1893.
- Chidiock Tichbourne: or, The Catholic Conspiracy. 1 vol. London: Remington, 1893.
- Long Odds: A Novel. 1 vol. London: Hutchinson, 1896.
- Stories of Australia in the Early Days. 1 vol. London: Hutchinson, 1897.