At the Circulating Library Genre Information: Unfinished Serializations
Description: The original authors of the following novels did not finished the serializations (e.g., due to death). The novels may have been finished by another author.
- Elizabeth Thornton. Truth and Falsehood: A Romance. 3 vol. London: Chapman and Hall, 1847.
- Frank Smedley. Harry Coverdale's Courtship and All That Came of It. 1 vol. London: Virtue, Hall, and Virtue, 1856.
- Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell. Wives and Daughters: An Every-Day Story. 2 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1866.
- Ouida. Under Two Flags: A Story of the Household and the Desert. 3 vol. London: Chapman and Hall, 1867.
- William Makepeace Thackeray. Denis Duval. 1 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1867.
- Charles Dickens. The Mystery of Edwin Drood. 1 vol. London: Chapman and Hall, 1870.
- Bertha Jane Adams. Aunt Hepsy's Foundling: A Novel. 3 vol. London: Chapman and Hall, 1881.
- Wilkie Collins. Blind Love. 3 vol. London: Chatto and Windus, 1890.
- Rosa Caroline Praed. The Soul of Countess Adrian: A Romance. 1 vol. London: Trischler, 1891.
- Ethel Sybil Turner. Seven Little Australians. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1894.
- Grant Allen. Hilda Wade. 1 vol. London: Grant Richards, 1900.
- Hall Caine. The Eternal City. 1 vol. London: William Heinemann, 1901.