At the Circulating Library Periodical Information: Fortnightly Review
Periodical: Fortnightly Review
History: Published biweekly (until 1866), thereafter monthly. See entry in Sutherland.
References: DNCJ; Sutherland; Wellesley
Novels and short stories serialized in Fortnightly Review:
- Anthony Trollope. The Belton Estate. 15 May 1865 to 1 January 1866 (weekly).
- George Meredith. Vittoria. 15 January 1866 to 1 December 1866 (weekly). (Began as bi-weekly; ended monthly).
- George John Whyte-Melville. The White Rose. January 1867 to February 1868 (monthly).
- Thomas Adolphus Trollope. Leonora Casaloni. March 1868 to December 1868 (monthly).
- Marmion Wilme Savage. The Woman of Business. February 1869 to April 1870 (monthly).
- Frances Eleanor Trollope. Anne Furness. July 1870 to August 1871 (monthly).
- Anthony Trollope. The Eustace Diamonds. July 1871 to February 1873 (monthly).
- Anthony Trollope. Lady Anna. April 1873 to April 1874 (monthly).
- George Meredith. Beauchamp's Career. August 1874 to December 1875 (monthly).
- George Meredith. The Tragic Comedians. October 1880 to February 1881 (monthly).
- Andrew Lang. "In the Wrong Paradise." In the Wrong Paradise and Other Stories. December 1883.
- George Meredith. Diana of the Crossways. June 1884 to December 1884 (monthly).
- George Meredith. One of Our Conquerors. October 1890 to May 1891 (monthly).
- Thomas Hardy. "For Conscious Sake." Life's Little Ironies. March 1891.
- William Hurrell Mallock. A Human Document. October 1891 to April 1892 (monthly).
- William Hurrell Mallock. The Heart of Life. November 1894 to July 1895 (monthly).
- William Hurrell Mallock. The Individualist. August 1898 to April 1899 (monthly).
- Maurice Henry Hewlett. "The Judgment of Borso." Little Novels of Italy. May 1899 to June 1899 (monthly).
- Maurice Henry Hewlett. "Anima Semplicetta, or The Duchess of Nona." Little Novels of Italy. July 1899 to August 1899 (monthly).