At the Circulating Library Periodical Information: The Month
Periodical: The Month
History: Full title: The Month: An Illustrated Magazine of Literature, Science, and Art. Published monthly, price 1s. Illustrated. Carried fiction for its first ten years.
References: Google Books (1864–1900; incomplete); NYPL
Novels and short stories serialized in The Month:
- Lady Georgiana Fullerton. Constance Sherwood. July 1864 to November 1865 (monthly).
- Lady Georgiana Fullerton. A Stormy Life. July 1866 to October 1867 (monthly).
- Mrs. Augustus Craven. Anne Severin. May 1868 to May 1869 (monthly).
- Edward Heneage Dering. The Lady of Raven's Combe. January 1885 to October 1886 (monthly).
- John Kirkwood Leys. The Lindsays. April 1887 to April 1888 (monthly).
- Anna Mary Sparrow. Olympias. January 1889 to May 1889 (monthly).
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan Knowles. Glencoonoge. January 1890 to January 1891 (monthly).
- Joseph Smith Fletcher. When Charles the First was King. January 1891 to March 1892 (monthly).
- Lady Amabel Kerr. A Mixed Marriage. September 1892 to March 1893 (monthly).
- Frances Maitland. "Ursel: A Scotch Story." Ursel and Other Stories. May 1893 to June 1893 (monthly).
- Lady Amabel Kerr. The Whole Difference. October 1900 to December 1901 (monthly).