At the Circulating Library Periodical Information: The Sun
Periodical: The Sun
History: Published weekly, price 1d. Illustrated.
References: BL; John Stock Clarke, Margaret Oliphant: A Bibliography (University of Queensland, 1986); NCBEL (Macdonald; Oliphant)
Novels and short stories serialized in The Sun:
- Henrietta Keddie. A Houseful of Girls. 5 May 1888 to 31 December 1888 (weekly). (Dates approximate).
- Evelyn Ward Everett Green. Mrs. Romaine's Household. 30 September 1888 to 1 June 1889 (weekly). (Dates approximate).
- George MacDonald. There and Back. 7 September 1889 to 30 August 1890 (weekly).
- Helen Wallace. For Better, for Worse. 7 September 1889 to 23 August 1890 (weekly).
- Margaret Oliphant. The Railway Man and His Children. October 1890 to September 1891 (monthly).