Title: Bleak House
Author and Title: Charles Dickens. Bleak House
First Edition: London: Bradbury and Evans, 1853. 1 volume, 21s.
Serialization: 20 parts in 19, 1s per part, illustrated by H. K. Browne, London: Bradbury and Evans, March 1852 to September 1853 (monthly)
Summary: Illustrated by Phiz.
- Character: Suicide
- Character: Alcoholic
- Character: Drug Addict
- Genre: Detective Fiction
- Genre: Social Problem Novel
- Reprint Series: Oxford World's Classics (2017)
- Reprint Series: Penguin Classics (2016)
- Reprint Series: Nineteenth-Century Fiction (2019)
- Reprint Series: Broadview Editions (2017)
References: Bodleian; BL; EC; NYPL (parts); Vann; Sutherland