At the Circulating Library Author Information: John Conroy Hutcheson
Author: John Conroy Hutcheson (1840–1897)
Biography: Author and journalist.
- The Pettyshams: A Novel. 2 vol. London: T. C. Newby, 1867.
- Caught in a Trap: A Novel. 3 vol. London: T. C. Newby, 1870.
- "She and I": A Love Story: A Life History. 2 vol. London: Bentley, 1873.
- Picked Up at Sea: or, The Gold Miners of Minturne Creek. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1884.
- The Wreck of the Nancy Bell: or, Cast Away on Kerguelen Land. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1885.
- On Board the "Esmeralda": or, Martin Leigh's Log. A Sea Story. 1 vol. London: Cassell, 1885.
- Tom Finch's Monkey and How He Dined with the Admiral, and Other Yarns. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1886.
- The Penang Pirate and the Lost Pinnace. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1886.
- Fritz and Eric: or, The Brothers Crusoes. 1 vol. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1886.
- The White Squall: A Story of the Sargasso Sea. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1887.
- The Black Man's Ghost: A Story. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1889.
- Afloat at Last: A Sailor Boy's Log of his Life at Sea. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1890.
- The Pirate Junk: A Story of the Sooloo Sea. 1 vol. London: F. V. White, 1896.
- Young Tom Bowling: A Story of the Boys of the British Navy. 1 vol. London: Frederick Warne, 1896.
- Crown and Anchor: or, Under the Pen'ant. 1 vol. London: F. V. White, 1896.
- Bob Strong's Holidays: or, Adrift in the Channel. 1 vol. London: Jarrold and Son, 1897.