At the Circulating Library Author Information: Florence Morse Kingsley
Author: Florence Morse Kingsley (1859–1937)
Alternate Name(s): Morse (maiden name)
Biography: American novelist.
- Titus: A Comrade of the Cross. A Tale of the Christ. 1 vol. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1895.
- Stephen, A Soldier of the Cross. 1 vol. London: Sunday School Union, 1896.
- Prisoners of the Sea: A Romance of the Seventeenth Century. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1897.
- Paul, a Herald of the Cross. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1899.
- The Cross Triumphant. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1900.