At the Circulating Library Author Information: Capt. Henry Curling
Author: Capt. Henry Curling (1803–1864)
Biography: Army officer and novelist. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Sutherland
- The Soldier of Fortune. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1843.
- John of England: An Historical Romance. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1846.
- Shakspere: The Poet, the Lover, the Actor, the Man. A Romance. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1848.
- The Hall of Chavenlay: A Winter's Tale of 1649. 1 vol. London: W. N. Wright, 1852.
- The Forest Youth: or, Shakspere as he Lived. 1 vol. London: Eli Charles Eginton, 1853.
- Nonpareil House: or, The Fortunes of Julian Mountjoy. 3 vol. London: Arthur Hall, 1855.
- Edith Frankheart: or, The Baronet's Daughter. 3 vol. London: Saunders and Otley, 1857.
- Frank Beresford: or, Life in the Army. 1 vol. London: C. J. Skeet, 1858.
- The Miser Lord: A Sequel to "Frank Beresford". 1 vol. London: C. J. Skeet, 1859.
- Love at First Sight, and Stories of the Barrack and Battlefield. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1860.
- The Self Divorced: or, The School for Wives. 2 vol. London: Tinsley Brothers, 1861.
- Man as he is and Woman as she should be: A Tale of Real Life. 1 vol. London: C. J. Skeet, 1861.
- The Wondrous Tale of Zadaak Beg: or, The Merchant Prince and the Eastern Genius. 1 vol. London: C. J. Skeet, 1863.
- Geraldine Maynard: or, The Abduction. A Tale of the Days of Shakespeare. 3 vol. London: C. J. Skeet, 1864.