Title Tag: Setting: Greece
Description: The following novels are set in or contain characters from Greece.
- Anonymous. Charley Chalk: or, The Career of an Artist: Being Sketches from Real Life; Comprising a Narrative of his Extraordinary Adventures in Great Britain and Ireland, France and Greece. 1 vol. London: George Berger, 1841.
- Caroline Frances Cornwallis. Pericles: A Tale of Athens in the 83rd Olympiad. 2 vol. London: Longman, 1846.
- David Richard Morier. Photo the Suliote: A Tale of Modern Greece. 3 vol. London: L. Booth, 1857.
- Sir Edward Shepherd Creasy. The Old Love and the New: A Tale of Athens. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1870.
- Georgios Drosines. Amaryllis. 1 vol. London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1891.
- Georgios Drosines. The Herb of Love. 1 vol. London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1892.
- George Alfred Henty. In Greek Waters: A Story of the Grecian War of Independence (1821-1827). 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1893.
- Elizabeth Mayhew Edmonds. Amygdala: A Tale of the Greek Revolution. 1 vol. London: George Bell and Sons, 1894.
- Alfred John Church. The Fall of Athens: A Story of the Peloponnesian War. 1 vol. London: Seeley, 1895.
- George Horton. Constantine: A Tale of Greece under King Otho. 1 vol. London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1896.
- Neil Wynn Williams. The Bayonet that Came Home: A Vanity of Modern Greece. 1 vol. London: Edward Arnold, 1896.
- Isabella Mayo. A Daughter of the Klephts: or, A Girl of Modern Greece. 1 vol. Edinburgh: W. & R. Chambers, 1897.
- Neil Wynn Williams. Greek Peasant Stories: or, Gleams and Glooms of Grecian Colour. 1 vol. London: Digby, Long, 1899.
- Anonymous. Captured by Brigands: A Story of Modern Greece. 1 vol. London: R. T. S., 1901.
How to Cite