At the Circulating Library Publisher Information: Blackie in 1890
Titles published by Blackie in the year 1890:
- Sabine Baring-Gould. Grettir the Outlaw: A Story of Iceland. 1 vol.
- Magdalen Harriet Mary Capes. A Change for the Worse: or, The Lesson of a Day. 1 vol.
- Jennie Chappell. The Youngest Princess: or, Little Means to Big Ends. 1 vol.
- Julia Bachope Goddard. Philip Danford: A Story of School Life. 1 vol.
- Margaret Scott Haycraft. Freda's Folly: or, The Guest at Dysart Manor. 1 vol.
- George Alfred Henty. Tales of Daring and Danger: Five Short Stories. 1 vol.
- George Alfred Henty. By Pike and Dyke: A Tale of the Rise of the Dutch Republic. 1 vol.
- George Alfred Henty. One of the 28th: A Tale of Waterloo. 1 vol.
- George Alfred Henty. With Lee in Virginia: A Story of the American Civil War. 1 vol.
- John Conroy Hutcheson. Afloat at Last: A Sailor Boy's Log of his Life at Sea. 1 vol.
- Emma Leslie. Arthur's Temptation: or, A Bad Beginning. 1 vol.
- G. Norway. The Loss of John Humble: What Led to it and What Came of It. 1 vol.
- Mary Catherine Rowsell. Thorndyke Manor: A Tale of Jacobite Times. 1 vol.
- William Gordon Stables. The Hermit of the Wilds. 1 vol.